SBFC Select Financial Planner - Port ElizabethSalary Negotiable
- Recruiter: Managed Recruitment
- Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- Salary: Salary Negotiable
- Sector: Finance Jobs
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Added: 16 April 2012
- Applications: 0
- AA/EE opportunity?: No
- Benefits: Not Included
There are multiple positions available throughout Eastern Cape.
An opportunity is available for a SBFC Select Financial Planner who will have:
To provide financial advice for customers referred by wealth and financial planners.
To provide financial advice on single need basis on approved non group/ competitor products in support of the Financial and Wealth planners.
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for:
- Packages, structures and tailors product and service offerings specific to those products offered so as to assist the Wealth and or Financial planner to close and secure profitable business.
- Provides support to the field.
- Makes changes to interaction with the field as evidenced.
- Recommends changes with the focus on products as they become evident.
- Provides up to date comparisons with competitive products at all times.
- Builds and maintains a 3rd party relationship with the product providers to ensure that the level of product knowledge is continuously maintained at high levels and to ensure the service levels provided by these product providers is of expected levels.
- Maintains a presence within SBFC Financial and Wealth planners to ensure that collaborative relationships are maintained.
- Shares information with Financial planners and Wealth planners on Products offered through SBFC Select to ensure that planners are aware of the products available through SBFC Select.
- Builds and develops relationships with key stakeholders to result in a profitable working partnership.
- Works effectively as part of a broad, mutually supportive team for the best solution.
- Establishes and manages mechanisms through the SBFC Wealth and Financial planner are whereby customer information is electronically updated and mailed to them on a proactive basis.
- Identifies and manages business risks indicators for clients and the bank by ensuring that products and service offerings are packaged and structure in such a way as to minimise risk and protect the interests of both parties.
- Considers risk vs. reward by optimising product mix for clients.
- Complies with rules, regulations and legislation governing South African business operations.
- Ensures that all decisions are covered by legal and compliance requirements.
Qualification & Experience Required (Essential):
- 120 FAIS Credits (NQF6).
- CFP (preferable).
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a financial planner capacity in SBFC or one of the main competitors.
- Proven experience in dealing with difficult clients /managers/agents that are concluded with the best solution for SBFC and our customer.
- Evidence of the ability to own issues through to conclusion.
- Evidence of the ability to focus on delivery in an area that will assess this on a frequent basis.
- Evidence of complex problem solving within the product and sales environment.
Skills & Competencies:
The successful individual will be required to demonstrate the following competencies and skills:
- Computer literacy e. g. Microsoft Office.
- Sales management skills.
- Commission Only
- 50% commission
- Full company benefits access
- Contribution towards Medical Aid
- Access to company Product Benefits
NB: Indicate the position you are applying for when you submit your CV as well as your current grade. Should you not receive feedback within 2 weeks of the closing date please accept that you did not qualify.