Senior Advisor NLD Contract Specialist - SandtonR 450k per annum
- Recruiter: Pitzer International
- Location: Sandton, Gauteng
- Salary: R 450k per annum
- Sector: IT & Telecoms Jobs
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Added: 23 April 2012
- Applications: 0
- AA/EE opportunity?: No
- Benefits: Not Included
Salary: R450, 000 per annum (Negotiable on experience and qualifications)
- Conduct in-depth costing analysis to determine total cost of ownership on the company NLD project including other special projects as may be required.
- Source products and or services as may be required on an ongoing basis.
- Co-ordinate and manage the Cross Functional Sourcing Teams during the execution of Sourcing activities.
- Conduct analysis of vendor commercial and legal proposals to assess and position the company in the best possible cost and risk-aversive position.
- Conduct commercial negotiations with vendors as may be required during the Sourcing Process.
- Compile reports to motivate the award of successful vendors to the CFST, responsible GMs and CxOs as may be required.
- Co-ordinate and manage contracting process.
- Participate in contract management of NLD and other projects as may be required.
- Conduct market analysis with the objective to expand the company supplier base considering the scope of work / area of responsibility.
- Participate in investigations to identify and recommend alternative products and or solutions as may be required as alternative possible solutions.
- 3 or 4 year degree or Diploma – prefer Cost and Management Accounting + BTech or similar commercial qualification
Experience & Skills:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a sourcing or procurement environment with extensive participation in
- Business case management
- Management of sourcing projects from contract as well as management perspective
- The normal sourcing activities related to process and procedure – eg. RFQ and RFP processes
- Must have managed high level networks sourcing projects from tender publishing stage to final contract negotiations
- Must have approximately 5 – 8 years of experience grounded in contract management