Senior Advisor Sourcing - Sandton
- Overall management and control of the tender process within sphere of control
- Tender processes, including RFIs, RFQs, RFPs
- Ensure supplier accreditation and vetting process is complied without any exception.
- Commercial evaluation of vendor submission
- Good understanding of global / local Supplier market
- Management and control of preferred vendors
- Commercial negotiations with preferred vendors
- Identify and recommend alternative suppliers, products and or services to minimize cost and risk subject to the company criteria including end-user requirements.
- Establish contracts where and if applicable subject to the company applicable policies.
- Development of reports and recommendations within sphere of control for the business
- Calculate Total Cost of Ownership / Life Cycle Cost to the company over the lifespan of the required product / service
- Documented recommendations and presentations to the company Management and applicable committees
- Maintain end-user / departmental SLAs.
- Participate in supplier post assessment for supplier subsequent supplier selection and or development initiatives.
- 3 or 4 year degree B degree or B degree + honours
- Essential qualifications + at least 5 years extensive experience in a sourcing and procurement environment preferably telecommunications
- Where incumbents do not have the relevant qualifications - 6+ years experience in a technical field 3 of which to be operating in a specialist role