Senior Financial Manager - Sandton
A leading Consulting institution seeks a skilled, dynamic and commercially astute strategic Senior Financial Manager to join their team.
You will need to meet the following requirements:
• Possess a degree in accounting or finance, and be CA(SA)/ CIMA /ACCA qualified.
• 8 - 10 years finance / financial management experience, with at least 3+ years relevant experience in financial services / banking
• Project Accounting experience – non negotiable
• Foreign Exchange experience – non negotiable
• Tax experience – non negotiable
• Demonstrated the ability to set performance metrics and manage and develop strong teams (non negotiable)
• Have the business acumen, leadership skills and fortitude sufficient to be an effective strategic partner to senior / exec management
• Possess strong leadership capabilities complemented by a collaborative approach to business management
• Advanced Excel skills are a strong advantage
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the Finance Department including the MIS and Financial reporting
• Developing and leading the Finance and Payroll team.
• Ensure accurate financial information and reporting across the organisation
• Ensure timely provision of group and statutory reporting, forecasts and budgets to meet business needs.
• Provide proactive advice and guidance to the Company’s Leadership teams in respect to all financial matters affecting the company.
Location: Sandton, South Africa