SUPERVISOR PRODUCTION - Witbank
• The purpose of this role is to supervise a team of people within the relevant section by ensuring safe and cost-effective production at an operational team level.
• Serious contenders will have a Mine Overseer’s Certificate of Competency or Mining Operations NQF Level 4 Certificate and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the Shovels Environment of which 1 year should have been in a Supervisory capacity;
• Degree/ BTECH / National Diploma in Mining Engineering will be an added advantage;
• Sound knowledge and understanding of HSE & labor legislation is essential.
• Execute the production and/or logistics activities according to the Schedule;
• Work with physical assets, plant and equipment as defined by the Operation’s standards and operating procedures;
• Ensure compliance to the 1SAP Work Management process for work execution and capture related transactional data in the 1SAP system;
• Adhere to defined standard procedures and apply safe work practices;
• Review and update plans and equipment history and communicate status to appropriate parties;
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all events and hazards.
• R613 299 – R1 022 165 per annum
Closing Date: 22 January 2019
Candidates that meet with the above requirements must please indicate which position and area they are applying for and should email their Cv together with the following documents:
• Latest Payslip
• Mine Overseer’s Certificate of Competency or Mining Operations NQF Level 4 Certificate
• Grade 12/Matric
• Degree/BTECH/National Diploma in Mining Engineering
ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE:
We take great care in assessing each application individually, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, therefore please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 2 weeks of sending your Cv.