UX Designer - Cape Town
Your 5 years’ experience as a User Experience Designer, coupled with Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Balsamiq, Axure)
Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows
Portfolio of design projects NB
• Tertiary degree in BSc Computer Science, B.IT or Informatics related degrees.
Skills & Experience:
• Perform strategic UX research consisting of the following
o Stakeholder interviews
o Competitor product reviews
o User interviews
o Existing product audits
o Analysis and review of research
• Create requirements for content and functionality.
• Explore contextual user scenarios
• Document the scope of the UX which includes a common understanding of features, schedules and milestones.
• Interaction design
• Information architecture
• Interface design
• Navigation design
• Visual design
• A passion to learn and extend knowledge outside of the work sphere
• Good at problem solving (core to the role)
• The ability to self-manage and self-motivate
• The ability to communicate clearly with clients and the team
• Be a Team player
• Be adaptable
• Be able to efficiently and effectively plan and structure tasks
• Execute assignments against deadlines
• Thrive in an agile environment
Salary: R65 000.