Jobs in Johannesburg
Known by various names such as Jozi, Jo'burg, Joni, eGoli or Joeys, it is, by population, the largest city in South Africa. Johannesburg, the provincial capital of Gauteng is the wealthiest province in South Africa and has the largest economy of any metropolitan region in Sub-Saharan Africa. It is one of the 50 largest metropolitan areas in the world, is also the world's largest city not situated on a river, lake, or coastline. It is the hub of South Africa's commercial, financial, industrial, and mining undertakings. It is one of the world's leading financial centres. Most mining companies still have their headquarters in Johannesburg even though mining no longer takes place in the city walls. Johannesburg still has a reliance on heavy industries including steel and cement plants. The service and other industries in Johannesburg include banking, IT, real estate, transport, broadcast and print media, private health care, transport and a vibrant leisure and consumer retail market Johannesburg has Africa's largest stock exchange, the JSE although it has moved out of the central business district.
Showing Results 301 - 315 of 4850
SALARY: R40 000 to R50 000
• 10 years experiences
• Must have a degree in accountancy or similar
• Operations experience essential
• Management of the admin / accounts department
• Detailed review of the group month end ...
This is a stunning opportunity in a dynamic Market Research Agency. We are looking for candidates whom have strong experience with the following tasks:
• Client Servicing
• Retail Sales
• Retail recruitment
• Retail Raw data quality
• Data ...
SALES REPRESENTATIVE JHB, DBN & CPT
SALARY: R8 000 + COMMISION
• Must have a minimum of 1-year experience
• Must have a diploma or degree in sales or marketing
• Must have reliable transport and a valid driver’s license
• Must have excellent ...
SALARY: R15 000
• 3 years’ previous CAD experience
• Must know Coral Draw
• Medium to advanced illustrator skills
• Understanding of clothing construction
• Ability to work under pressure
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN A WORD ...
This is a stunning opportunity in a multinational company with offices in South Africa. Our client is looking for a Senior Product Manager; the key tasks include the following:
• Data Quality Management
• Client Servicing
• Development of ...
FACTORY MANAGER - ZIMBABWE
SALARY: R50 000 – R55 000
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in clothing manufacture industry
• Ability to run manufacturing facility of minimum 300 people
• Sound knowledge of purchasing of machinery ...
CLOTHING PRODUCTION MANAGER - LESOTHO
SALARY: R460 000 p.a
• Must have minimum of 5 years’ experience in management or supervision
• Clothing production Diploma is advantageous
• Manage 3 production lines of +- 180 employees
• Knowledge of ...
• 2-3 Years outbound call centre sales experience – for telemarketers & telemarketers
• Solid experience in a similar role, or coming from a sales / professional services environment
• Familiarity with a Sales environment, with the ...
An innovative investment firm is currently looking to employ a Post Investment Associate. The candidate will be responsible for contributing towards the strategy development to support growth as well as finding risks. Suitable candidates should ...
A large corporate company based in Johannesburg is currently looking to employ a Financial Accountant with financial services exposure. You will be responsible for the day to day financial operations. Preference will be given to newly qualified ...
Are you looking to take your career to the next step and have the chance to grow and expand your experience? If so, don’t look any further as we have the role of Inventory Controller for you
• Diploma / Preference ...
Are you a Mobile Application Developer looking for new and exciting opportunities in Gauteng? Tired of using the same technologies all day? We have the perfect role for you!
Important Must haves:
• IT Diploma or Degree
• 4+ years’ ...
A new and exciting client is in the need of an Intermediate C# Developer to join their team and bring new innovative ideas to the table.
• 3+ years’ experience
• IT ...
An established financial/insurance specialist situated in Johannesburg is urgently looking for experienced Java Developer to join their team on a new project.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining business ...
A well-established company in Johannesburg is looking for a BI developer to join their team!
• Interpreting written business intelligence (BI) requirements and technical specification documents
• Breaking down a BI program ...