Jobs in Polokwane in Last Week
Meaning "Place of Safety", is a city in the Polokwane Local Municipality and the capital of the Limpopo province, South Africa. Polokwane is a major urban centre, the biggest and most important north of Gauteng. It was one of the host cities of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.The city hosts several major industries such as Coca-Cola and South African Breweries. As the capital of the Limpopo province the city also has a large commercial area with the four largest banks in the country all having at least three branches in the city.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 81
We have an opportunity for a General worker driver Admin Receptionist Matric (Grade 12) Excellent communication skills required - both written and verbal Excellent communication skills High sense of responsibility Good Organizational Skills ...
One of the biggest mining companies in South Africa is urgently looking for an Underground Instrument Technician to join their mining team in Limpopo.
• Instrument Mechanician Trade Test Certificate (section 13)
• N4 ...
IT Support Analyst
The chosen candidate will join a team of high-performing, motivated graduates with plenty of opportunities to grow to supervisory roles with excellent salary packages and also various performance based perks and ...
Admin Assistant Sales - Fully computer literate /typing. Typing of sales and general documents. Shared switchboard duties. Assisting sales administration. Kindly apply should you wish to be considered for this position. ...
Manage all procedures relevant to Accounting
Manage full accounts function to 3 sister companies
Besides implement all accounting requirements the successful incumbent will be responsible for full organizing ...
Client Relationship Consultant
RE QUALIFICATION ESSENTIAL
• Responsible to grow and retain business via broker channel and perform direct sales to ensure that broker targets are met
• Responsible for handling leads in your area ...
Matric, Diploma in Retail environment an advantage, Computer Literacy a must!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
All aspects in respect of the effective management of
- Staff accounts
A reputable mining company based in Limpopo is seeking a Maintenance Planner to join their team of professionals.
- N4 Qualification in Engineering
- Qualified Artisan (Section 13)
- Minimum 3 years relevant ...
A reputable mining company is looking for an Electrical Technician to join their team of professionals in Limpopo.
- Qualified Electrician (Trade Test Section 13)
- N6/S4 National Diploma
- Minimum of five years’ ...
One of the leading Mining companies based in Limpopo is looking to add a highly skilled Fitter-Smelter to their Team.
• Senior Certificate
• Trade Test (Section 13)
• 8 – 10 Years’ Experience in smelter/Plant ...
Hire Resolve is assisting a leading mine in Limpopo in their search for an experienced Maintenance Superintendent.
• Degree or National Diploma
• Government Certificate of Competency (Mines and Works)
• 10 years ...
A well-established Mine in Limpopo is looking for a Maintenance Planner.
• Senior Certificate
• Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Trade Test – Section 13
• 6 – 8 Years’ Experience – with Concentrator ...
A reputable firm is urgently seeking a Shaft Timberman in Limpopo
• Onsetter’s and Blasting Certificates
• Shaft experience, conveyor belts and rail tracks (operation and maintenance)
• Fitting and rigging skills (good ...
A reputable mining house is seeking an Instrument Technician in Limpopo.
• National Diploma/B Degree
• Instrumentation Trade Test – Section 13
• 5+ years’ post apprenticeship experience ...
A reputable Mining Company is urgently seeking a Mining Technical Assistant in Limpopo.
• Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
• Mine Overseers Certificate of Competency
• 5+ years’ experience in the ...