Jobs in Thabazimbi
Is an iron mining town in the Limpopo province of South Africa. The town is situated at the feet of the Ysterberg and is surrounded by the Witfonteinrand and Boshofberg with the majestic Kransberg in the background. The name Thabazimbi means mountain of iron because of the large iron ore reef that was discovered in 1919 by J.H. Williams. The mine boasts one of the largest mining shafts in Africa. More than 2 million tons of ore are mined every year and hauled by train to Mittal's iron and steel works. The town was established in 1953. Kumba Iron Ore, previously Kumba Resources, is now the principal operator of the iron ore mine.
Showing Results 1 - 7 of 7
Plan, develop, implement and evualate personnel and labour relations strategies including policies,programs and procedures to address an organizations human resource requirements.
Advise managers and employers on the interpretation ...
Job Description & Requirement:
• Handle full sets of Account: Account payable, account receivable, fixed assets and general ledger.
• Able to work in a team
• Able to work under ...
Permanent Senior position
Salary: R9500 pm
- Proven track record in B2B (Business to Business) sales, preferably in an office automation or solution sales role.
- The role is an entirely new ...
Maintain and develop a calling schedule that incorporates the top volume outlets by brand and on premises channel
Implement on-premise sales starter standards by channel in all outlets called on.
PA / Office Assistant
A well established promotions company looking for a PA Sales Administrator to join their dynamic team.
Sourcing new products
Liaising with suppliers
• Management the Executives’ diary
• Keep and maintain records of divisional expenditures
• Plan, coordinate and monitor projects for the office
• Coordinate management reports
• Co-ordinate local ...
A mining client based in Limpopo has a position available for a SHERQ Manager. My Client is a great establishment to work for and one of the largest Mining Companies in South Africa. The ideal candidate will develop, implement and manage the SHERQ ...