Jobs in Eastern Cape
The Eastern Cape province is the heart of South Africa’s motor industry and are thus first and foremost the most significant manufacturer of automotive in the country. The metropolitan economies of Port Elizabeth and East London are founded on manufacturing but there are other important sectors such as tourism, timber processing, renewable resources, pharmaceuticals, green industries, forestry and capital goods. Eastern Cape has great potential for forestry as a result of its ability to have moderate climate and the coastal areas that collects healthy summer rain, therefore, it has an advantageous amount of fertile land and that leads to agriculture being one of the province's key divisions.
Showing Results 31 - 45 of 527
Assistant Store Manager/ Supervisor – R12500pm
• Drive Sales by utilizing customer service skills, basic sales techniques and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product
• Have a thorough knowledge of required Key Performance ...
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provide all recruitment admin support
· Manage new engagement process from offer letter to induction
· Provide HR advice to employees & line managers, explaining ...
OLD MUTUAL are looking for candidates who meet the necessary criteria for Financial Planner for February 2019.
Candidate Requirements :
We are passionate about helping our clients reach their financial goals.
Our Advisers are professionals ...
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a Company in East London.
Purpose of Position:
Be the business analyst face of our business, partnering with Business Solutions team and collaborate and engaging with customers. Understand the ...
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing ...
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR APPLICATION WOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED SHOULD YOU NOT MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
Position: Store Manager / Business Partners
Salary: The salary is R26 500. Once the loan repayment is paid back which can take 3 ...
Sales Management Trainee – East London
R40 000 – R50 000 CTC
• Minimum relevant 3-year tertiary Degree qualification in Marketing or Sales
• At least 3-5 years relevant working experience
• Advanced MS Suite skills
• Valid Code ...
Our company seeks to appoint a skilled Production Supervisor to be responsible for supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work flow. The individual will oversee workplace safety as well as implementing measures for increasing production ...
Store Manager – Walmer Park
A well-known Fashion retailer has a vacancy available for a Store Manager in Walmer Park Shopping Centre
• Matric / Grade 12
• Tertiary Qualification would be advantageous (Retail Diploma)
• 2 ...
Senior Credit Controller
R 16,000 per month
A major FMCG company requires the expertise of an assertive and dedicated Senior Credit Controller with proven experience dealing with large FMCG accounts. The Senior Credit Controller will be ...
Leading Company is seeking a driven and dynamic individual to start ASAP.
Ensure effective professional processing of all incoming telephone calls
Ensure professional conduct with customers
Ensure that all ...
· Degree/diploma in Personnel Management
2 years experience
· Good knowledge and understanding of HR systems, practices.
· Knowledge of Labour Legislation, e.g. LRA, BCEA, EE Act, Skills ...
We require an individual with the following traits:
- Well above average acumen for high attention to detail
- A passion for figures and accounting
- Extremely fastidious about structure & procedures - Accuracy is a critical ...
Debtors, Petty Cash and Cashbook Clerk.
Salary: R13 500 ctc
Purpose of position:
Print age analysis on daily debtors, ensure prompt payments on weekly and monthly statements, apply payments received, claim deductions, recons, credit ...
Computer literacy is crucial.
Monthly reconciliation of all stocks
Assist with back deliveries of certificates
Purchases and ...