Jobs in Free State
The Free State province is the reason for South Africa being one of the world's leading gold producers. It has 12 gold mines that produces 30% of South Africa's yield, the largest mine being the Free State Consolidated Goldfields. This province is also known for the top quality diamonds it produces from its Kimberlite pipes and crevices. In addition to that, Bituminous coal is also mined at Sasolburg and converted to petrochemicals. It's most essential precincts are mining and agriculture, causing its economy to move from reliance on those precincts, to an economy increasingly positioned towards manufacturing and exports. There are in fact other central manufacturing subdivisions which include food and beverages, engineering products and jewelry but Agriculture still dominates the Free State Landscape.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 231
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Sourcing and securing new business opportunities with corporate clients.
• Review new business pipeline, follow-up and track by sourcing, issuing and converting of quotations.
• Ensuring that the agreed new business ...
Mtonga direct marketing offers an exciting, fast-paced, results driven environment. Currently, Mtonga direct is seeking qualified candidates with retail experience who are looking for a REAL career move to get their foot in the door. We are ...
Reference : INSTEC1906TM
A mining client based in the Free State is in need of an Instrument Technician to provide a specialized engineering service by analyzing, designing, programming, installing, maintaining and repairing automated and ...
Floor Manager – (Retail) Northridge
Over and above the key requirements (listed below), Management experience is an absolute must when applying for this position!
• Grade 12 (or equivalent qualification)
• 1-3 years ...
CCTV Installation Technician
Overview of position
Installation of visual security equipment and systems as well as alarm systems
1x position in the Cape Town and surrounding areas and another position in Bloemfontein and surrounding ...
TRAINEE SALES CONSULTANTS
Gro Direct is a fast growing Franchise business in South Africa which aims to give ambitious individual entry level experience needed in the Sales Industry. As a company we aim to alleviate the gap between unemployment ...
• Grade 12
• Grading Certificate
• Fumigation Certificate
• Min 5 years grain handling experience
• To deliver a specialist service in the collateral management of grain in a grain depot.
• Preserving and ...
FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER
A lodge in Bloemfontein requires
a Food & Beverage Manager
R15000 live in
2-4 years experience
Candidate must have worked
in a upmarket hotel
Data Capturer wanted
Diploma in Accounting Business-similar or higher
Microsoft Office with good Excel skills
Basic accounting knowledge –Creditors invoices.
High attention to detail ...
- Grade 12 (Accounting as a subject would be beneficial)
or bookkeeping diploma
- Driver’s license and own transport
- ITC record and Criminal record must be clear
Qualification / Requirements
Office Administration Diploma / PA an Advantage
Answering of the telephone
Telephone follow – ...
- Systems knowledge: Pastel Accounting, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong problem solving abilities & numerical aptitude, ...
To assist the Accountant and Financial Manager in:
· Preparation and submission of certain Statutory documents
· Preparation of Month end journals & all other relevant procedures, up to Trail Balance,
A mine based in the Free State is looking for a Supervisor Engineering Technician to Support and add value to the responsible Engineering Sections concerning SCADA Systems
• S4/BSC in ...
1 year experience as a Receptionist
Reliable transport to and from work
Good telephone etiquette
Afrikaans first language - fluent in English