Jobs in Limpopo
More than a fifth of the province economy is contributed to by Mining. Diamonds, phosphate, antimony, iron ore, copper, platinum group metals, chromium high- and middle-grade cooking oil, are included in Limpopo's rich mineral deposits. Mineral reserves include vermiculite, scheelite, gold, mica, emeralds, silicon, magnetite. The province is classified as a developing area because it exports primary products and imports manufactured goods and services. The province has high potential though thanks to resources such as rain-fed agriculture, tourism, minerals and abundant labour that offer excellent investment opportunities.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 245
A leading mine in Limpopo is looking for an experienced Maintenance Coordinator to join their team.
• N4 Engineering (NQF Level 4) with Mathematics
• Trade Test (Mechanical)
• Successfully completed the relevant ...
One of the biggest mining companies in South Africa is urgently looking for an Underground Instrument Technician to join their mining team in Limpopo.
• Instrument Mechanician Trade Test Certificate (section 13)
• N4 ...
One of the largest platinum mining companies is looking to employ an Instrument Technician (Underground) for one of their mines based in Limpopo.
• National Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation
• An ...
Hire Resolve is representing a Hospital in Limpopo seeking an experienced Midwife to join their team of professionals.
• Nursing Qualification - Diploma | B.Cur.
• Post Basic qualification would be recommended.
• Prior ...
A fast growing Manufacturing company in Cape Town is searching for a Technical Writer to join their High performance driven team.
The successful candidate would need to acquire a technical/engineering qualification with 3 years’ experience as a ...
CANDIDATE MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - NOT NEGOTIABLE
Highly organised and professional
Good English command essential
Computer literacy (websites and blogging)
Excellent typing ...
? experience working in ICT departments in school would be an advantage but not essential.
? relevant qualification such as a degree in ICT or a GNVQ in ICT.
? installing new software and setting up new ...
-Native Level of English
-Two years experience in Sales, Inside Sales/Customer Service or Field Sales
-Strong communication skills
-Proven experience working with business deadlines
Position exists at a financial planning firm and will involve the following:
Liaising with clients
General Office Assistant duties
- Systems knowledge: Pastel Accounting, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong problem solving abilities & numerical aptitude, ...
Administrator Needed – R10 500pm
• Grade 12
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Administration (Invoicing, Petty Cash etc)
• Valid Driver’s Licence
• Fully bilingual and literate in Afrikaans & English
• Fully computer ...
Some of the responsibilities include:
· Develop Sales Policies and Procedures
· Monitoring and Analyses of Sales Activities and Staff
· Marketing and Sales co-ordination with national BDM
· Value Proposition ...
Looking for a C# Developer
Input into details software and GUI Specifications
Developer of user interface applications
Providing support for application design, implementation, debug and maintenance tasks ...
Our client in the Legal industry is seeking the expertise of a Bookkeeper to join their team
. Salary is highly negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
· Must have a bookkeeping qualification
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Meeting Weekly and monthly Performance requirements and sales targets
• Contract, KSIS and other internal process administration
• Adhere to requirements of the business when ...