Jobs in Limpopo
More than a fifth of the province economy is contributed to by Mining. Diamonds, phosphate, antimony, iron ore, copper, platinum group metals, chromium high- and middle-grade cooking oil, are included in Limpopo's rich mineral deposits. Mineral reserves include vermiculite, scheelite, gold, mica, emeralds, silicon, magnetite. The province is classified as a developing area because it exports primary products and imports manufactured goods and services. The province has high potential though thanks to resources such as rain-fed agriculture, tourism, minerals and abundant labour that offer excellent investment opportunities.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 223
A leading mine in Limpopo is looking for an experienced Maintenance Coordinator to join their team.
• N4 Engineering (NQF Level 4) with Mathematics
• Trade Test (Mechanical)
• Successfully completed the relevant ...
One of the biggest mining companies in South Africa is urgently looking for an Underground Instrument Technician to join their mining team in Limpopo.
• Instrument Mechanician Trade Test Certificate (section 13)
• N4 ...
One of the largest platinum mining companies is looking to employ an Instrument Technician (Underground) for one of their mines based in Limpopo.
• National Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation
• An ...
Hire Resolve is representing a Hospital in Limpopo seeking an experienced Midwife to join their team of professionals.
• Nursing Qualification - Diploma | B.Cur.
• Post Basic qualification would be recommended.
• Prior ...
Customer Service Executive
• Answer all requests for assistance in a timely and professional manner and according to defined protocols.
• Coordinate and manage the case utilising the internal resources of Intl. SOS and ...
Retail Sales Support
Primary Functions of the Position;
· General secretarial/assistant duties
- scheduling and coordinating diaries / appointments, answering advisor queries
- Correspondence in terms of emails and letters
SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR -
• Ensure the accuracy of customer orders loaded on the internal systems
• Track progress of Customer Order and provide feedback to customers
• Attend meetings
• Ensure all contractual obligations are met ie; issuing ...
Litigation Secretary (CR16)
A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Litigation Secretary has become available
• The suitable candidate must have advanced computer literacy (Word, Outlook).
• Must have strong knowledge of ...
Office Manager – R11 000pm
• 2-3 Years in experience in similar situation
• Diploma / supporting courses advantage
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and ...
Looking for an Operations Manager for a lodge near Lephalale
Salary: Negotiable, live-in for single person. Position start as a 3 months’ contract.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Duty Manager, as well as a minimum of 3 years’ experience in ...
Hotel is looking for a Pastry Chef
Minimum of 3 years experience in a pastry position in the kitchen
Strong personality that can think on their feet and work under pressure.
Strong leader who have been in charge of employees before.
Looking for a professional and well spoken Receptionist for a hotel in Polokwane
Live out. Position will start as 3 month contract
Opera System Experience required
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a hotel reception
Polite, friendly person ...
Looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor for a hotel in Polokwane
Salary: Negotiable, live-in. Position will start as 3 months’ contract
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a housekeeping supervisor position in a similar standard ...
Underwriter - R15 000pm
Underwriting opportunity with well establish Brokerage company.
A Short term insurance brokerage is looking for an experienced commercial underwriter with experience in a brokerage to join their team.
The successful ...
Creditors Clerk - R14 000
Certificate in Bookkeeping or relevant experience as creditors clerk.
Full function Creditors,
Authorisation to do payments,
Balance accounts ...