Jobs in Northern Cape
The Northern Cape Province is the largest in South Africa, taking up almost a third of the country's land area The province is rich in minerals. Mining (in the Northern Cape) contributes nearly a quarter of the GDP. 94% of the country's platinum is produced in Rustenburg and Brits. This is more than any other single area in the world. Over a third of the total employment in the North West is accounted for along the Platinum Corridor (from Pretoria to eastern Botswana). With the use of local material and resources, the province manufactures automotive parts, electrical machinery, electronic and audio, and medical equipment.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 169
A great new opportunity has opened with a well-known mining company for a HR Officer in Northern Cape
• Honours Degree related to Human Resources
• 8+ years’ experience as a HR Generalist
• Mining experience is ...
A brilliant opportunity exists for an experienced HR Generalist for a mining company in the Northern Cape.
• A Degree in HR Management
• 8 - 10 years’ Human Resources experience in the mining industry. ...
A mine based in the Northern Cape is urgently looking for a Mining Engineer to plan, implement, control and monitor approved changes.
• GCC Mine Manager Certificate
• B Tech Degree in Mining Engineering
• 2 years’ ...
An exciting opportunity exists for a Chief Safety Officer at a mine based in the Northern Cape.
• Grade 12
• National Diploma in Safety Management
• Mining Competency A or Trade Certificate with N2
• 2 years’ ...
Our client, a leading Diamond Mining Group is looking for an experienced and qualified Mine Engineer (Shafts) at their joint venture facility in Kimberley in the Northern Cape Province.
Kimberley Ekapa Mining JV (KEM-JV) is a joint venture ...
A massive mining client based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Millwright to join their team.
• Senior Certificate
• Millwright Trade Test (Section 13)
• 5 – 8 years’ experience
• Experience on stackers, ...
Hierdie nuwe instansie bemark, installeer, diens en herstel watersuiweringsmasjiene in die Noord- Kaap beskik oor 'n geleentheid vir 'n dinamiese, energieke kandidaat met sterk dryf en passie vir die industrie en nooi kwalifiserende kandidate uit ...
Hierdie gevestigde 44 Ha plaas in die Groblershoop omgewing waarop wyndruif asook rosyne verbou word is onder nuwe eienaarskap en beskik oor 'n geleentheid vir 'n energieke, dinamiese kandidaat om gesamentlik met die eienaar die plaas te ...
HR/ Payroll Officer
- Previous experience as a HR Officer
- Previous experience with VIP Payroll (preferable)
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong computer skills
- Person must be able to work under pressure and able ...
Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
Syspro knowledge and experience
Previous creditor’s experience
Non smoker preferred
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Month end creditors-Local
• Capture invoices- Match to ...
Receptionist/ Switchboard Operator
Responsible for providing a professional and efficient reception and administration service to all clients and staff and also for providing a professional and efficient telephone service for incoming and outgoing ...
R40,000 - R45,000 CTC
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the following:
· Preparation & consolidation of divisional management accounts on HFM
· Prepare business review documents
· To ensure ...
Looking to fill a sales consultant position. Looking for candidates who are adaptable and are willing to learn. The successful incumbent is someone who is motivated and hard-working.
To underwrite all cases within authority limits and all benefits taking into account medical, financial, territorial and vocational risks of new and existing business. To support dedicated Key Distribution partners ...
· Receive, check and submit applications to the relevant schemes.
· Adhere to Compliance checking and processes.
· Request all outstanding information from new applicants and/or ...