Jobs in Northern Cape
The Northern Cape Province is the largest in South Africa, taking up almost a third of the country's land area The province is rich in minerals. Mining (in the Northern Cape) contributes nearly a quarter of the GDP. 94% of the country's platinum is produced in Rustenburg and Brits. This is more than any other single area in the world. Over a third of the total employment in the North West is accounted for along the Platinum Corridor (from Pretoria to eastern Botswana). With the use of local material and resources, the province manufactures automotive parts, electrical machinery, electronic and audio, and medical equipment.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 197
• Minimum B Tech l Eng/BSc in Computer Science in
• 5 Years’ experience in a maintenance environment in mining environment .
• Supervision experience in a maintenance environment or continuous environment .
• Computer ...
A great new opportunity has opened with a well-known mining company for a HR Officer in Northern Cape
• Honours Degree related to Human Resources
• 8+ years’ experience as a HR Generalist
• Mining experience is ...
A brilliant opportunity exists for an experienced HR Generalist for a mining company in the Northern Cape.
• A Degree in HR Management
• 8 - 10 years’ Human Resources experience in the mining industry. ...
Bloemfontein, Kathu and Kimberley areas
Established Engineering Company requires the services of a qualified and experienced Air Conditioning Technician to handle installations and repairs to air conditioning systems
N3 with Red Seal ...
Hierdie gevestigde besproeiingsbesigheid in Kakamas is opsoek na ‘n dinamiese, goed georganiseerde persoon met dryf om deel te raak van hul suksesvolle bestuurspan, as:
- Ons wag op ...
Our Company is looking for a Site Agent/Project Manager: Professionally Registered Personnel in Built Environment(CV,proof of Registration) Non Registered Personnel with Degree/Diploma/Certificate ( Proof of Qualifications).
Years of experience ...
Junior Creditors Clerk
? Grade 12 with mathematics and accounting
? Able to work under pressure and with little supervision
? Good telephone skills
? Computer literate (Outlook, MS Excel & MS Word)
? Well ...
You will assist with the following duties:
• Managing correspondence
• Diary management
• Travel arrangements
• Overseeing personal requirements and assisting with personal errands
General Office Administration:
• Event ...
Salary offered: R7500
1. Print daily bank statements
2. Capturing payment cashbook batches
3. Accounts payable recons
4. Bank reconciliation
5. Deposit all cheques received
1. Capture all ...
? Reconciliation of supplier accounts and payments
? Allocations and receipting of bank statements daily
? Reconciliations of cashbooks
? Balance counter sales invoices and payments daily
? Compiling forms ...
The successful applicant must meet with the following
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Self motivated person who sets and achieves high standards
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding ...
Sales Assistant - R7600pm
We are looking for a candidate that wants to grow with the company long term.
Must be well presented and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
Must be able to work retail hours.
Previous retail experience +/-1 ...
Creditors Clerk - R12 500pm
REQUIREMENTS / ATTRIBUTES
Relevant Tertiary qualification will be beneficial
Must be fully bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
Excellent Communication Skills
Ability to adapt quickly within a new ...
Secretary Required - R 12 000pm
The successful candidates must have:
- Secretarial experience is essential
- Experience in either Brand Enforcement and Patents would be a distinct advantage
- Above ...
Telesales Person to start as soon as possible
Bilingual ( Afrikaans and English)
Previous experience in a similar position will be beneficial
Excellent sales etiquette
Excellent communication skills ( Written and ...