Accountancy Jobs in Limpopo
An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 1 - 7 of 7
MANAGER, ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
*Minimum of 3+ year's managerial experience (non-negotiable)
*Proven ability to work well with peers and upper management, and the ability to train, lead and guide subordinates is essential.
Major Responsibilities: ...
Creditors clerk- R10 000pm
Exceptionally Customer Service driven;
Must have worked on Accpacc;
Reconcile Creditors Accounts;
Deal with supplies and meet deadlines;
Order stock and stationary;
Can cope under ...
R12 000 neg
? Pastel Partner experience
? Must have experience in a similar position
? Mature candidate
? Internal sales
? Presentable to deal with clients
- Minimum 2 years solid cashbook experience
- Systems knowledge: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong problem solving abilities & numerical ...
R14 000 pm
- Matric is a minimum reqyurement
- At least 2 - 4 years experience working as a Creditors Clerk
- Experience from a Media concern would be highly advantageous
- Experience working on ...
Salary offered: R15 500
The services of an experienced bookkeeper is required at a consulting engineering firm.
- Bookkeeping up to balance sheet
- Ad hoc financial services
Working within a small and fast-paced account management team, you will be the go-to person for client queries where your duties will include taking and processing orders from start to finish which will involve liaising with suppliers to ensure ...