An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 166 - 180 of 393
- Full Debtors functions
- Receiving payments
- Debt Collecting
- Capturing payments
- Liaising with accounts / clients
- Month end
- Opening accounts
- Matric ...
Duties & Responsibilities:
Processing/Reviewing of payrolls
· Maintain payroll components
· Preparation of reports (variance reports, nett remuneration, leave balances)
· Resolve payroll discrepancies by ...
Key Elements of the Position:
• Responsible for full bookkeeping to trial balance
• Debtor’s collections
• Creating invoices and sending to clients
• Bank reconciliations
• Office administration and filing
• Client ...
Duties would include:
Processing accounts to Trial Balance
Processing YE journals
Draft Management Accounts
Pastel - working knowledge
Previous experience in ...
Qualifications and experience
· Relevant tertiary qualification will be an advantage
· Pastel experience will be an advantage
· Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
Job Description ...
R 18 – 22 K ctc
Excellent opportunity with leading JSE listed company. Join this team and assist with the full debtors function. i.e. collections, reconciliations and credit limits.
Matric, previous credit ...
POSITION AVAILABLE: DEBTORS & CREDITORS CLERK (FEMALE)
COMPANY – IRENE, CENTURION
PERMANENT POSITION TO START A.S.A.P
Grade 12 (Accounting)
2 + Year’s Experience as a Debtors & Creditors Clerk, with the following ...
A leading audit firm in Johannesburg is currently looking to employ an Audit Manager with finance and banking exposure. Suitable candidates should have one years’ post articles experience.
• CA (SA)
• 1-year post article ...
Job Specifications for Accountant
Key performance areas:
1. Daily and monthly customer invoicing
2. Sending out customer invoices and statements on a monthly basis and maintaining the customer control list
3. Debt ...
Printing and Distribution of Statements
Monitoring of Age Analysis
Collection of Outstanding debts
Preparation of debtors reports
Sending of letters to delinquent debtors
Liaison with Attorneys
Monitoring of Credit ...
Skills/Experience Required: 5 years commercial experience
Develop and implement purchasing practices and monitor the purchasing system.
Prepare tender documents and administer ...
Daily capturing of bank, petty cash and credit card statements, Prepare monthly reconciliations, Manage the accounting duties daily as well as monthly, Capture individual accounts for personal income tax submissions, Prepare VAT ...
R14000- R16000 per month
- Min 6 or more years’ experience with full payroll function
- Pastel experience and all functions in Pastel (reporting etc)
- Tax knowledge and understanding
- Professional, worked in a ...
Candidate must be able to phone and email all suppliers for statements
Must be able to print TB & the GRN listing per supplier, knowledgeable about credit requests, Balancing to supplier staements, purchases journals,stock & ...
Candidate need to have done the Pastel Payroll Training and have 3 -5 years experience on the Pastel Payroll system
Candidates need to have good interpersonal skills as they will be dealing with the staff and salary queries.