An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 211 - 225 of 274
POSITION: Internal Account Manager: Retail
Salary: R15K – R22Kpm CTC
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be based in Midrand and will be responsible for the following:
Reporting to the National Credit Manager - Gauteng, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Handling corporate term accounts, by maintaining and minimizing the days outstanding, credit risks and ...
RedCat Recruitment is urgently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced BOOKKEEPER (T/B) for a well-established concern – position based in Amanzimtoti area.
PERSON MUST RESIDE IN THE AMANZIMTOTI OR SURROUNDING AREAS. ...
Salary R16 000+ Per Month
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Formal accounting qualification
• Design of procedures and policies to ensure effective accounting and revenue ...
Senior Creditors Clerk
Key responsibilities include:
• R30 million book value
• Process payments
• Process, capture, check and match invoices
• Cashflow schedules
• Reconciliations of Creditors Accounts and the ...
Duties include but not limited to:
Maintain and reconciling of cashbook (debit & creditor payments)
Processing of daily EFT and cheque payment
Update & reconcile cashbook to the bank statements daily
Education and Minimum Requirements:
• 5 years accounts payable experience
• Computer literate
• Knowledge of Financial policies and procedures and accounting principles
• High degree of accuracy and ...
R25,000 - R28,000 salary
Assistant Accountant is required for a property division of a listed multinational company. Excellent career opportunities.
• The incumbent must possess a B.Com Accounting ...
Human Resource Payroll Administrator
• Provide remuneration market data when requested by HR Managers
• Generate Remuneration Recommendation documents and Letters of Appointments
• Assist employees with ...
Reconciliations and Journals:
o Maintenance of the general ledgers for various companies within the group.
o Accurate, timeous and consistent processing of general ledger accounting entries, including salaries and wages ...
Payroll and HR Assistant
Join a prestigious, international finance house assisting the HR Manager with efficiently and accurately administering the Payroll and all HR admin functions and to provide support to the Business Partner and employees. ...
• Must Be ITC and Criminal CLear
• Strong Reconciliation skills essential
• Must have experience with working on large scale recons
• Intermediate level of Excel essential
• Have ...
R12,000 - R15,000 pm basic salary
The Bookkeeper will be required to be a skilled bookkeeper who has the expertise and experience to record all financial transactions, including debtors, creditors and bank transaction as well as ...
A progressive and ever growing company is looking for you! You will be moulded into a Creditors Supervisor. Due to the aggressive growth of the business your career path will be infused with learning and mentorship from the ...
Credit Control Administrator
A permanent job opportunity exists for an experienced Credit Control Administrator to join an established business in the Financial Industry.
?Revenue Management in Local Government