An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 211 - 225 of 445
Our client has four vacancies open: 2 x Fund Level Transaction Analysts and 2 x Holding Level Transaction Analysts. The positions are for entry-level/junior analysts.
The client provides portfolio management software, data, and ...
A well established company in the fruit industry seeks to employ a Debtors Clerk.
Duties: *Debtors – invoicing, distribution and allocation of funds received * Coordinate payments to producers
* Creditors – allocations, invoice capturing and ...
The Group controls +-25 companies throughout South Africa and its operations are geographically spread throughout the country and employs +-500 employees. The goal of the Group is to centralize the processing and payment of ...
The candidate should have at least 5 years Credit Control Experience, excel, outlook experience & pleasant telephone manner & skills.
Be able to work under pressure and available to work overtime when required to do so.
The candidate should be ...
Accounts Clerk position available, to assist the Accounting Officer
* Draft Annual Financial Statements;
* Prepare tax returns both company and sole proprietor;
* Prepare provisional tax returns;
* Assist with client queries;
* Various other ...
Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or
• Previous experience of general accounting
• Proficiency in relevant accounting software
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong ...
Senior Credit controller
Well know organisation in the east rand is urgently looking for a Senior Credit Controller with strong people management experience.
- Liaise with customers on a daily basis
- Debt ...
VIP Payroll Administrator
Processing payroll for employees
Administration and calculation of employee benefits
Preparation of monthly electronic payslips on VIP Payroll system
Payroll month-end and year-end ...
Senior Creditors Clerk, Rneg
Your 5 years + experience in a Creditors role will secure this opportunity within the finance department. Experience on Pastel is an advantage as well as basic accounting experience.
Part of your duties will ...
Debtors Clerk – R12 000
We are seeking a Debtors Clerk to start immediately - ideally the candidate must have 2 years working experience in Pastel and Excel.
· Computer literacy is essential: Excel & Pastel Accounting ...
Tertiary qualification will be beneficial
2 years' experience in a similar role
Above average Excel skills
Good communication skills
Ability to work under pressure
Bookkeeper position available
A bookkeeper is required for a hotel.
· To maintain and control all the financial aspects of the hotel’s accounts and financial records
· Process all deposits received in main Bank account
Reporting to the Project Manager, the applicant will be responsible to assist with planning and execution of all functions within a set budget and in accordance to company policies and procedures.
Key areas of ...
- Full Debtors functions
- Receiving payments
- Debt Collecting
- Capturing payments
- Liaising with accounts / clients
- Month end
- Opening accounts
- Matric ...
Duties & Responsibilities:
Processing/Reviewing of payrolls
· Maintain payroll components
· Preparation of reports (variance reports, nett remuneration, leave balances)
· Resolve payroll discrepancies by ...