An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 226 - 240 of 250
Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable FMCG – East Rand
Salary highly negotiable
Manufacturing company seeking a driven individual who can work independently in a fast passed environment and take ownership of national accounts.
Matric with at ...
Debtors, Petty Cash and Cashbook Clerk.
Salary: R13 500 ctc
Purpose of position:
Print age analysis on daily debtors, ensure prompt payments on weekly and monthly statements, apply payments received, claim deductions, recons, credit ...
An opportunity for a graduate with at least 1-2 years experience in general accounting.
Key duties includes:
• Processing up to trial balance
• Debtors and Creditors
• Allocating of payments
• Cashbook ...
This post is suited for a candidate with at least 3 years minimum experience in a similar role. Good accounting and computer skills coupled with communication skills will secure.
Key duties will include:
• Monthly communication with customer ...
This role is suited for a candidate who has a completed qualification in Finance/Accounting and completed his/her SAIPA qualification.
Key duties includes but not limited too:
• Produce management accounts
• Process and reconcile monthly ...
Half day opportunity for a mature individual who has more than 5 years experience in an accounting/bookkeeping environment.
* Books up to trial balance
* Drafting of financials
* Bank statements
* Payroll ...
Debtors/Cashbook Clerk - R10 000 pm
• Very strong Debtors background is essential
• Knowledge on SARS, E-Filling and VAT terms.
• Verify overdue accounts and contact the relevant person in the company to discuss ...
Accounts Receivable Administrator
Tertiary qualification will be an advantage
Salary R14 000 neg
The following skills and abilities are required:
Very high level of ...
Foreign creditor’s clerk (Permanent position)
1. Preparing the creditors reconciliation of an overseas supplier for the company
2. Comparing stock received (GRV) against payments made to supplier.
3. Dealing with all queries ...
Debtors/ Creditors Clerk - R12 500 - R15 000pm
Description and responsibilities:
Reliable accounts clerk, with sound and solid understanding of accounts & Pastel.
Supplier invoice capturing
Supplier reconciliations to supplier ...
R14000- R16000 per month
- Experience with full payroll function
- Pastel experience and all functions in Pastel (reporting etc)
- Tax knowledge and understanding
- Exposed to all aspects of payroll
- Knowledge ...
Creditors Controller - R12 000pm
• Relevant Qualification
• Relevant accounting experience
• Experience & Proficient on Pastel Partner
• MS Excel knowledge (above average)
Duties: (Include but not limited to)
• Full Debtors ...
Enter Creditors & Sales Floor Transactions into Pastel
Process Payments & Reconciliations of Creditors, Transporters, etc
Control of Driver Deliveries, Payments etc.
Medical Aid Queries ...
Assist by managing credit control on specified consolidated accounts, ensure efficient and timely collections and adherence to prescribed administration practices.
Responsible for full spectrum of ...
General Accounts, capturing invoices, statements, filling, and accounts on Paste. MUST HAVE PASTEL. At least 5 years accounting and accounts experience. Half day - 8 to 1 Mon to Thursday. Maybe you can go when work is done for the day.