An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 31 - 45 of 287
Experience in banking and finance is an advantage however not essential. Applicants need to be versatile, work well under pressure and have good communication skills and an excellent phone manner.
Duties will include:
Salary +- R12 500
With the following experience:
· Preparing working papers for Auditors
· Calculation and reconciliation of VAT
· Compiling of Financial Statements on a excel template
Some of the key duties will include:
• Monthly compilation of business packages.
• Analyses of the company's monthly expenses.
• Preparing quarterly reports and statements.
• Updating financial tables and reporting ...
R15 000 neg
• A combination of the completion of a tertiary qualification in Accounting and three to five years specific experience in the control of creditors
• Well-spoken in English fluency
R12 000 pm.
This position requires a mature individual with years of experience in a controlling environment. Duties includes:
Collection of outstanding monies
Reconciliation of accounts
Opening of accounts
ITC and ...
Salary R12 000
Enter Creditors & Sales Floor Transactions into Pastel
Process Payments & Reconciliations of Creditors, Transporters, etc.
Control of Driver Deliveries, ...
This will be a busy role that will keep the successful candidate engaged and challenged. The company need an accurate, methodical and hardworking team player with a can-do attitude and mature work ...
Key duties and responsibilities include:
Imputing purchase orders
Reconciliation of bank accounts
Reporting to the Director on a daily basis.
Dealing with supplier payments
Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (Zeitz MOCAA) is a public not-for-profit museum dedicated to contemporary art from Africa and the world. It consists of nine floors and 80 different galleries, of which 6 ...
Creditors Clerk - R9500 per month
To assist the finance Department with daily tasks which include, but are not limited to:
Processing of source documents on Pastel and excel (creditors).
Processing of payments on in house ...
Senior Credit Controller
R 16,000 per month
A major FMCG company requires the expertise of an assertive and dedicated Senior Credit Controller with proven experience dealing with large FMCG accounts. The Senior Credit Controller will be ...
2. 2 years’ experience in accounting field.
3. Must be fully competent and proficient in Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel and Word.
4. Experience on any financial package eg. Pastel, ...
2 years Extensive Experience;
Ensure that all debts are timeously collected;
Ensure that deposits are banked via deposit books into the correct bank accounts and allocated to the correct debtors ...
This role would suit someone who has some previous payroll / admin experience and is accustomed to working in a fast paced environment.
• A good team player
• Excellent command of English with a good ...
• Carry out bookkeeping for clients.
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Final accounts production of small companies accounts and corporation tax returns.
• Ability to plan and work under pressure.
• Results and ...