An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 76 - 90 of 213
Payroll administrator - R14 000 monthly
Matric and VIP Certificate
Good knowledge of Bargaining Council requirements is ESSENTIAL
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Payroll Administration (Bargaining Council)
Recoveries of outstanding debt. Administration on debtor accounts. Client liaison.
Min. qualification: Gr. 12 with accounting as subject.
Completely fluent in Afrikaans and English.
Minimum of 3 ...
R14000- R16000 per month
- Experience with full payroll function
- Pastel experience and all functions in Pastel (reporting etc)
- Tax knowledge and understanding
- Exposed to all aspects of payroll
- Knowledge ...
• Full Bookkeeping function up to Trial Balance
• All Office Administration Functions including HR
• Start Date: ASAP
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Full Bookkeeping Function up to trial Balance
• Capturing of all debtors & creditors ...
Established Client in the Wholesale sector is currently seeking a stable and motivated Financial Assistant to work on a permanent basis in the Sandton Area. Candidates who wish to apply must meet the following requirements:
My client, based in Durbanville is seeking to employ a Debtors Clerk. This will be a permanent position and will offer a great opportunity to work with a dynamic and fast growing team. CV’s will be screened strictly according to the below-listed ...
Payroll & Benefits Administrator
The Payroll and Benefits Administrator will be working for a and very successful company, full details of the role can be found below:
* Providing a high quality payroll support function
* Advising & dealing ...
Payroll & Benefits Administrator
This is an essential role within the team and will be responsible for all of the administration of data.
The role will require the following skills and experience:
- High attention to detail
- Able to look ...
Debtors/Cashbook Clerk - R10 000 pm
• Very strong Debtors background is essential
• Knowledge on SARS, E-Filling and VAT terms.
• Verify overdue accounts and contact the relevant person in the company to discuss ...
Salary : R 12 500 neg.
This position requires a mature individual with years of experience in a controlling environment.
? Collection of outstanding monies
? Reconciliation of accounts
? Opening of ...
R15 000 neg
• A combination of the completion of a tertiary qualification in Accounting and three to five years specific experience in the control of creditors
• Well-spoken in English fluency
• Carry out bookkeeping for clients.
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Final accounts production of small companies accounts and corporation tax returns.
• Ability to plan and work under pressure.
• Results and ...
Responsibilities will include:
* Process, collate and check temporary staff timesheets
* Update database with temporary weekly hours
* Updating tax codes and reporting on a weekly/monthly basis
* Accurately processing ...
Accounts Payable Clerk
R 15 000
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Processing of invoices, credit notes and employee expenses in Microsoft Dynamics
* Resolution of all supplier queries in timely manner
* Validation of freight invoices ...
Established Manufacturing Concern is currently seeking to employ an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team. We are looking for someone who is able to work independently and implement new structures if ...