An accountant provides trustworthy information about financial records. They generally provide professional advice with the aim of maximising profitability on behalf of the client or employer. Entry into this position is open to graduates of all disciplines. A large number have business-related degrees, but subjects such as Science, Language, Social Science, Maths, and Arts are also strongly represented. Accountancy is a highly competitive industry so you need to keep that in mind when you are applying for such a job. Although it might be possible to enter the profession without a degree or HND, graduates/diplomats have a greater chance of getting the position.
Showing Results 91 - 105 of 294
Job Description :
Salary R8 000 pm
Will be responsible for:
• Reconciling supplier accounts to statement;
• Preparing remittances for payments for the financial manager;
• All relevant filing and audit preparation of the ...
Key Elements of the Position:
• Responsible for full bookkeeping to trial balance
• Debtor’s collections
• Creating invoices and sending to clients
• Bank reconciliations
• Office administration and filing
• Client ...
-Full financial function Books to Balance Sheet
-Monthly invoicing and statements
-Overseeing Debtors and Creditors clerk
-Financial Year end preparations
-VAT manual reconciliations and submission via E-Filing
Matric with Maths and Accounting
• Very strong Debtors background is essential
• Verify overdue accounts and contact the relevant person in the company to discuss outstanding accounts.
• Sundry invoicing where ...
Southern Suburbs based company require a senior bookkeeper with the following:
Min 5 years experience
Knowledge of Pastel( SAP an advantage)
Books up to Financials
Our client based in Johannesburg is looking for a Junior Audit Manager to join their team.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting
• SAICA Articles signed off
• Experience in both Auditing and Accounting advantageous ...
Johannesburg Area, Gauteng. Salary Negotiable depending on experience and
Qualification. Established Company is looking to employ a Manager who will be
responsible for implementing investment accounting into the ...
We are looking for a bookkeeper for the Cape Town Fish Market Head Office situated in Table View, Cape Town.
The successful candidate must have good communication skills and effective time management.
· Processing ...
- Grade 12 (Accounting as a subject would be beneficial)
or bookkeeping diploma
- Driver’s license and own transport
- ITC record and Criminal record must be clear
Education, experience and skills required:
Financial Information Systems training will be advantageous.
Must be energetic and hard working.
Must be able to work independently.
Good communication skills at all levels.
Must have own ...
Salary: R 14,000 p/m + Co Benefits
The successful candidate will be responsible for the accurate reconciliation, payment and filing of all relevant Creditor accounts.
Matric / Grade ...
Debtors and creditors
Full payroll function
General office administration functions
Minimum 2 yrs exp in similar role
Pastel Partner, Pastel Payroll, MS products
- Capture invoices into accounting system
- Check and match invoices
- Process invoices in Accounts Payable
- Payment of invoices
- Sending Remittance Advices to supplier after completion of the Payment Run ...
Qualifications and experience
· Relevant tertiary qualification will be an advantage
· Pastel experience will be an advantage
· Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
Job Description ...
Debtors Clerk – R12 000
We are seeking a Debtors Clerk to start immediately - ideally the candidate must have 2 years working experience in Pastel and Excel.
· Computer literacy is essential: Excel & Pastel Accounting ...