Legal Jobs in Mpumalanga
There are multiple legal jobs to choose from, depending on your qualifications, interests and experience. The most important thing is that you know exactly what is expected of you. You need to be honest, trustworthy and dependable. There is a lot of money to be made in this industry, the more experience you have and the higher your qualification, the more money you can make. In South Africa the demand is high for Paralegals, Legal Advisers, and Legal Secretaries.
Showing Results 1 - 7 of 7
Legal Administration Officer
Ensure the effective movement of one stage to another is timeously attended to
Preparation of legal processes (typing, diarizing, ascertaining jurisdiction, conducting queries with Sheriff)
Understanding of ...
Litigation Secretary (CR16)
A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Litigation Secretary has become available.
• The suitable candidate must have advanced computer literacy (Word, Outlook).
• Must have strong knowledge of ...
R8,000-10,000 Per Month
Well established law firm seeks expertise of Legal Secretary experienced in collections procedures, magistrate and high court litigation as well as MVA claims.
Accuracy and fast typing ...
Legal and Compliance Secretary
Screening of all telephone calls and directing of inquiries
Formatting, retrieving, inputting, copying and editing agreements
Collating of comments on legislative changes and ...
Foreclosure Secretary needed in a Large Law Firm
- Full Foreclosure functions
- Typing of: Section 129, Summonses, Judgements, Sales and Executions and more
- Liaising with the sheriff's ...
NON NEGOTIABLE Minimum Requirements:
• Relevant legal degree or national diploma
• 4 years relevant experience
• Experienced in Community Trusts
• Ability to speak an African Language
• To assist the Client with Trusts and ...
Litigation Secretary (VAF)
Litigation Secretary specialising in VAF needed in a law firm.
- Typing of legal documents
- Arranging appointments
- Opening files
- Dictaphone typing
- Typing of High and ...