Automotive, Metals, Chemicals, Textiles, Clothing, Footwear, Agri Processing, ICT and electronics are the industries that manufacturing is dominated by. Manufacturing jobs responsibilities vary by position and it does not necessarily follow the same description. In South Africa, relative experience when applying for a job in this industry is advantageous but not compulsory but on average employers will prefer someone with 3-5 years previous experience, some might require less. It is unlikely, but not impossible that they will hire anyone without experience because the manufacturing industry needs candidates who are qualified and that can deliver.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 402
*** Production Manager - Plastics Injection Molding ***
Top Plastics Manufacturing firm seeks Production Manager - Plastics Injection Molding. To ensure optimal production of injection molded products.
Non-Negotiables (We will check):
Roles and Responsibilities
A leading supplier of sterile packs and surgical procedure packs for the hospital and medical industry requires a Production Supervisor/ Team Leader whose duties will be as ...
Our client based in Cape Town is seeking a senior Production Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the Assembly Line.
Reports to - Factory Manager
Related National Diploma / Degree in ...
Technical Customer Service Manager – Johannesburg South – Gauteng
Based in JHB, South; Salary: Market Related + Benefits
? Grade 12 Certificate; Completed Commercial Degree
? Business process & IT system oriented
? The ideal ...
We are looking for a Sales Executive with at least 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment must have good knowledge in self-adhesive labels. A relevant Qualification is required. Position is permanent based in JHB.
Steel manufacturer seeks candidate with grade 12, 3 years steel related experience. Qualification in draughting is preferred as the candidate must be confident in reading drawings and doing some draughting for the client. Enjoy liaising with high ...
A client of ours is looking for a Truck Driver to join their company
- Code 14+ PDP
- Minimum 5 years Truck Driving experience
- Manufacturing and plastics industry experience
- Security Clearance (added advantage)
• NQF5 (240 Credits) Degree or Diploma, or in final year of study towards NQF6,
in Accounting or Managerial Accounting
• Relevant Management and Financial Accounting/costing experience (1-3 years), preferably in a ...
Recently qualified CA(SA) with post graduate tax qualification preferable OR
CA(SA) with relevant tax consulting experience.
Knowledge, understanding & application of the Income Tax Act & VAT Act.
Knowledge & understanding of ...
• Articles in big four Audit firm
• ERP system experience (SAP) – Maintenance & operational
• 2 – 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• Indepth working knowledge of IFRS
• Demonstrate good ...
TANNERY (Leather/Hide) REPRESENTATIVE
Permanent, full time position
Location: Centurion, Pretoria and Middelburg, Mpumalanga
Salary: R 22 000-00 + Benefits
Qualification: Matric / Grade 12
Certificate in Beamhouse Tanning will be ...
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
Grade 12 and/or Managerial Degree or Diploma in Operations or Industrial Engineering or 10 years experience in the manufacturing environment (Recognition of prior learning will be considered).
• NQF5 (240 credits) diploma or studying towards a degree in Commerce / Marketing / International trade will be a distinct advantage
• Minimum 3-4 years pricing and or logistical experience, preferably in an export ...
AUTOMOTIVE PRODUCTION FOREMAN (POWDER COATING), ROSSLYN PRETORIA, R250 CTC
• GRADE 12
• QUALIFICATION / RELATED TRADE WOULD BE PREFERRED
• 3 YEARS PROVEN EXPERIENC IN SUPERVISORY POSITION IN POWDER COATING WITHIN AUTOMOTIVE ...
Operations Manager – Production – Durban, Kwazulu Natal
Ethekweni – R700k+ P/Annum
To organise and oversee the Operations and manufacturing process, Responsible for the smooth running of production line and quality output. To ensure ...