Purchasing Jobs in Eastern Cape
There are various characteristics that Purchasing Jobs require profitably, such as, having an analytical mind, possess strong negotiating skills and being able to perform. Several positions fall under a purchasing department, and each one has requirements that are necessary WHEN applying for the position. The main titles in this sector are: the Purchasing Manager, Purchasing Clerks and Administrative Assistants, also purchasing Agents.
Showing Results 1 - 4 of 4
Our vast and growing Wholesale/Retail client search the service of a Buyer to start a.s.a.p.
• Ensuring distribution and retail profitability as well as managing expenses accordingly in terms of stipulated ...
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Buyer to work at their reputable company
• 2+ years’ experience
• Diploma or Degree in supply chain or purchasing
• FMCG Manufacturing ...
Purchasing Clerk - R8500pm
Matric (Grade 12)
Code 08 driver's license and preferably own reliable transport
Previous experience in a similar position
Preferably have experience in the milling industry (not essential)
Computer literate (MS Word ...
Buyer – R11 500pm
• Grade 12 + a relevant tertiary qualification
• A thorough knowledge of Fruit and Vegetables is essential.
• Previous trading experience is a requirement
• Growing programmes: planning / implementation thereof
• Product ...