Employee Services Coordinator - Fourways
A successful Employee Services Co-ordinator …
• co-ordinates and manages all elements of Employee Service Programmes, events and functions in line with the corporate culture
• manages and drives Employee Value Proposition
• fulfils administrative duties for sports & social activities for staff
• conducts research of best practice in Employee Services
• manages the ordering and stock-keeping process of staff uniforms
• designs, prepares and produces internal communications for staff & social media management
• manages the staff recognition programme
• arranges staff birthday greetings
• manages stakeholder relations
If you have these qualifications, join our client's team: Relevant recognised tertiary qualification (NQF 6), knowledge of practices, policies and procedures, and at least two to four years’ experience. (Previous experience in Employee Service environment will be advantageous).
Please note that this is an AA/EE appointment and ONLY applications from South African Historically Disadvantaged Individuals (HDI) candidates will be considered.
If you have not received a response within 48 hours of submitting your resume, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.