HR Administrator - Johannesburg
more than 14 days ago
HR Administrator position available with well-known International, established South African retail group which is seeking a young, ambitious HR Administrator who is looking for exposure to all facets of HR to join their team in Joburg. The ideal candidate should be driven and have the desire to learn and perform tasks exceeding the limits of his/her responsibilities.
- MUST have matric
- A University Degree (or equivalent) in Industrial Psychology / Human Resources would be an added advantage.
- Must have own transport
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- High attention to detail
- Willing to work overtime when needed
Key Performance Areas will include:
• Recruitment & Selection:
o The recruitment of Flexi & Casual Staff
o Maintenance of the company’s Personnel Records
o Assistance with the development and maintenance of human resource Policies and Procedures
o Production of the departments measures and statistics
o Various HR reports
Salary Negotiable depending on experience
To apply for the HR Administrator, Joburg, Retail Brand position please send CV and recent photo.