HR Development Manager - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
HR Development Manager
Our Manufacturing client in Epping Cape Town is looking for an HR Development / Training Manager / Learning & Development Manager with E-Learning experience.
Salary Very Negotiable
• Relevant Honours Degree or equivalent NQF 8 qualifications
• Relevant Master’s Degree or equivalent NQF 9 qualifications will be an advantage
• 5+ years relevant HR experience
• MUST HAVE E-LEARNING experience
• Must be a Registered Industrial Psychologist with HPCSA
• Organisational Development
• Talent Management
• Learning and Development
• Ensure all training records and feedback are captured and maintained and available as required to meet company audit standards.
• Drive BBBEE opportunities
• Selecting all learnerships and complying with all SETA requirements in terms of contracts, progress reports and training documents.
• Support the design and development of Leadership development initiatives on all occupational levels.
• Develop in-house training
• Solutions to meet the needs of internal customers i.e. Onboarding programmes.
• Support the development and roll-out of the Sales Capability Training programme.
• Design refresher training courses on Performance and Talent Management and Brightness of the Future.
• Support the HR Coordinator with HR Scorecard Indicators - Including Training spend per head and Training days per person, psychometrics, training records, internships, learnerships, AET training and bursaries
Please apply online.
FROGG Recruitment SA