HR Manager - Construction (Gauteng) - Randburg
The purpose of the position is to manage, monitor and control the provision of a comprehensive Human Resources service for this Construction company which is a Level 1 Black owned B-BBEE company with CIDB ratings of 9GB PE, 9CE PE and 9ME PE involved in Civil and Infrastructure Engineering construction, Pipelines in the water, fuel and gas industries, Oil and Energy and Special Projects, H/O is based in Randburg and operate throughout South Africa and will be required to ensure compliance with HR policies, application and implementation of sound HR management practices.
• A Bachelor degree in HR behavioural sciences. An Honours degree in behavioural sciences will be an added advantage.
• 5-10 years hands on experience in a Construction HR environment.
• At least 4 years experience at a HR managerial level
• Ensure continuous collaboration and partnership with leadership team within allocated area of responsibility
• Align the divisional practices with best practices in HR field
• Facilitate strategic and/or operational plans, projects and programs
• Maintain knowledge of division’s operations
• Create and deliver tailored HR solutions specific to divisional strategy and needs
• Monitor leading indicators of performance and advise management on impact of business drivers, issues, and challenges on Human Capital
• Automated HR functions using technology to streamline transactional actions
• Use HR tools to increase the organisation’s competitive ability
• Provide advisory / consultation on Human Resources Information Systems to support business strategy
• Monitor employee morale and facilitate true employee engagement
• Align employee capability with business strategy
• Build and retain intellectual capital and talent
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying for the above position, please consider your application unsuccessful, we will
however endeavour to search for suitable positions that may be appropriate to your experience and location.