Learning and Development Manager - Sandton
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Learning and Development Manager with in-depth knowledge of the skills development Act, to take on an exciting and rewarding opportunity with our client in the rail and transportation/logistics sector.
The successful candidate would be responsible for conducting training needs assessments and providing training solutions to include, implementation, administration, and /or design and delivery of high-quality programs.
You will meet the following criteria:
• Must have a Degree/Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management/Development
• At least 8 years relevant experience in a Learning/Development/Training role with minimum of 3 years at management level, and 4 years in railway/automotive environment
• Must have in depth knowledge of the Skill Development Act.
• Must be accredited as an assessor and moderator
• Must have talent management experience
Take the next big step in your career and join a leading Logistics company with a highly reputable brand.
Closing date: 25 February 2020
This is an AA/EE opportunity.