Learning and Development Manager - Cape Town
11 days ago
Learning and Development Manager Milnerton
Our retail client in Milnerton Cape Town is looking for a Learning & Development Manager with E-Learning experience. Must be willing to travel to various stores in the Western Cape on a weekly basis.
Salary Very Negotiable
• Relevant Training qualification
• Assessor or Skills Development Facilitator certification will be an advantage
• Registered as a Psychometrist or as an Industrial Psychologist with HPCSA will be an advantage
• 5+ years of relevant Learning and Development Manager experience
• Must have experience in the Retail environment
• MUST HAVE E-LEARNING DESIGN experience
• Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
• Experience in management & leadership development.
• Experience in managing Learnership programs.
• Experience in dealing with talent management & succession planning.
• Technical expertise in needs analysis, course development & writing, facilitation & assessment.
• Knowledge of traditional and modern training tools & techniques and evaluation methods.
• Understanding of South African Skills Development Legislation and knowledge of SETA grants.
• Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Comprehensive computer literacy (MS Office).
• Must have Driver’s license.
• Fluent in English & Afrikaans.