Agriculture and Mining Jobs in Polokwane
Meaning "Place of Safety", is a city in the Polokwane Local Municipality and the capital of the Limpopo province, South Africa. Polokwane is a major urban centre, the biggest and most important north of Gauteng. It was one of the host cities of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.The city hosts several major industries such as Coca-Cola and South African Breweries. As the capital of the Limpopo province the city also has a large commercial area with the four largest banks in the country all having at least three branches in the city.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 54
One of the biggest mining companies in South Africa is urgently looking for an Underground Instrument Technician to join their mining team in Limpopo.
• Instrument Mechanician Trade Test Certificate (section 13)
• N4 ...
A well-established mining company based in Limpopo with overseas markets is looking for an experienced and qualified Metallurgist to join their team.
• Grade 12 certificate
• B Degree in Metallurgy or Chemical ...
Are you a confident Environmental Officer with five years’ experience?
Are you looking to work with a team which is rich in creative talent and individuals that take a lot of pride in their work?
We are looking for a technically skilled, ...
We have an opportunity for a General worker drivers machine operators Admin Receptionist Matric (Grade 12) Excellent communication skills required - both written and verbal Excellent communication skills High sense of responsibility Good ...
opened newpost for people to work job available: Position Available: General work site clerk Administration Boilermaker with read seal section 13Security office Learnership Belt attended Electrician Artisans and semi skilled: Machine operators ...
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Engineering Superintendent to join a reputable mine in Limpopo.
• An N3 Qualification plus a recognized Electrical/Mechanical Section 13 Trade certificate
• Grade ...
A reputable mining company based in Limpopo is seeking a Maintenance Planner to join their team of professionals.
- N4 Qualification in Engineering
- Qualified Artisan (Section 13)
- Minimum 3 years relevant ...
A reputable mining company is looking for an Electrical Technician to join their team of professionals in Limpopo.
- Qualified Electrician (Trade Test Section 13)
- N6/S4 National Diploma
- Minimum of five years’ ...
One of the leading Mining companies based in Limpopo is looking to add a highly skilled Fitter-Smelter to their Team.
• Senior Certificate
• Trade Test (Section 13)
• 8 – 10 Years’ Experience in smelter/Plant ...
Hire Resolve is assisting a leading mine in Limpopo in their search for an experienced Maintenance Superintendent.
• Degree or National Diploma
• Government Certificate of Competency (Mines and Works)
• 10 years ...
A well-established Mine in Limpopo is looking for a Maintenance Planner.
• Senior Certificate
• Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Trade Test – Section 13
• 6 – 8 Years’ Experience – with Concentrator ...
A reputable firm is urgently seeking a Shaft Timberman in Limpopo
• Onsetter’s and Blasting Certificates
• Shaft experience, conveyor belts and rail tracks (operation and maintenance)
• Fitting and rigging skills (good ...
A reputable mining house is seeking an Instrument Technician in Limpopo.
• National Diploma/B Degree
• Instrumentation Trade Test – Section 13
• 5+ years’ post apprenticeship experience ...
A reputable Mining Company is urgently seeking a Mining Technical Assistant in Limpopo.
• Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
• Mine Overseers Certificate of Competency
• 5+ years’ experience in the ...
A great new opportunity exists with a leading mining client for a Mine Manager to be based in Limpopo.
Minimum requirements include:
• Mine Managers Certificate
• Degree / Diploma in Mining Engineering
• 10 years' operational and ...