Jobs in Durban
Durban is the largest city in the province of KwaZulu Natal and the third largest city in South Africa. It is known for being the busiest port in South Africa. The city has a subtropical climate and extensive beaches and is therefore seen as one of the major centres of tourism. The Durban Metropolitan Area (DMA) has a large and diversified economy with strong manufacturing, tourism, transportation, finance and government sectors. Durban is the third richest city in South Africa. The DMA contributes over half of the KwaZulu Natal province's output, employment and income, making it the main economic driver in the province. After Gauteng, Durban is the second most important economic complex.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 1199
A client of ours is looking for a skilled Professional Electrical Technologist to join their office in Pietermaritzburg.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• B-Tech in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 10 years’ experience ...
A well-known FMCG manufacturing company located in Durban is looking to employ an Electrician.
The minimum requirements include:
• N4/ Electrician Trade Test
• 5 - 8 years’ experience in a FMCG environment. ...
A passionate Senior C# Developer is wanted for a vibrant IT company in the Durban, area.
• A Bachelor's degree or similar
• South African Citizen
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience with C# and ASP.Net, UML, T/SQL, ...
A Durban based manufacturing company is currently looking for a qualified and experienced Blow Moulding Technician.
The minimum requirements include:
• Fitter and Turner Trade Test
• 5 – 7 years blow moulding experience. ...
A well-established development company are looking for a passionate PHP Web Developer for their offices in Durban.
• B.Sc. Computer Science or similar qualification
• Must be based in Durban or willing to ...
Canvassing of new business opportunities.
Servicing existing base of customers.
Ability to demonstrate and give training on products to be sold.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
JUNIOR SOUS CHEF – HOTEL UMHLANGA/DURBAN NORTH
JUNIOR SOUS Chef or a very experienced CDP all-rounder to start work SOONEST at this stunning 4 star property.
- A formal culinary qualification will be a distinct ...
Are you an experienced PHP Developer interested in supplying online technology solutions to South Africa’s ever-growing hospitality industry? Keep reading! This is the job for you!
• B. Sc. Computer Science or ...
A well-established digital transformation company in the Durban area is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Mobile App Developer to join their talented and experienced team.
• B.Sc. Computer Science or similar
• 3 – 5 years’ ...
The Durban North Branch of a Law Firm is currently looking for a Junior Accounts assistant to join the team in their Durban North office. The purpose of the role is to assist the Bookkeeper with the processing transactions. The successful candidate ...
• Matriculation certificate (or the equivalent)
• A Hotel Diploma
• Must be computer literate
• Previous experience within Front Office
• Operate the front desk on a ...
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
Our Client, a major company in the Financial sector requires a Senior Business Analyst for it's Trading, Investments and Risk Systems.
This Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for managing the improvements and ...
R15 000 - R9 500 Basic + Commission
Have you recently graduated from university with no real desire to work in your field of study? Join the lucrative world of recruitment and become the architect of designing and ...
The main function is to execute business and sales strategies through managing, leading and directing the account/area’s team in the implementation of key initiatives that support the on-going sustainability and profitability of the ...
Branch Manager – Durban
A Branch Manager prides themselves on the following:
• Achievement of turnover, budgets and achievement of targeted expense savings
• Achievement of unit shrinkage
• Stock management
• Training, Coaching and ...