Jobs in Durban
Durban is the largest city in the province of KwaZulu Natal and the third largest city in South Africa. It is known for being the busiest port in South Africa. The city has a subtropical climate and extensive beaches and is therefore seen as one of the major centres of tourism. The Durban Metropolitan Area (DMA) has a large and diversified economy with strong manufacturing, tourism, transportation, finance and government sectors. Durban is the third richest city in South Africa. The DMA contributes over half of the KwaZulu Natal province's output, employment and income, making it the main economic driver in the province. After Gauteng, Durban is the second most important economic complex.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 1240
A client of ours is looking for a skilled Professional Electrical Technologist to join their office in Pietermaritzburg.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• B-Tech in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 10 years’ experience ...
A well-known FMCG manufacturing company located in Durban is looking to employ an Electrician.
The minimum requirements include:
• N4/ Electrician Trade Test
• 5 - 8 years’ experience in a FMCG environment. ...
A passionate Senior C# Developer is wanted for a vibrant IT company in the Durban, area.
• A Bachelor's degree or similar
• South African Citizen
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience with C# and ASP.Net, UML, T/SQL, ...
A Durban based manufacturing company is currently looking for a qualified and experienced Blow Moulding Technician.
The minimum requirements include:
• Fitter and Turner Trade Test
• 5 – 7 years blow moulding experience. ...
FRESH FOOD MANAGER – DURBAN
Ensuring Profit Growth,
Responsible for product layout and presentation,
Schedule staff work hours and activities,
Evaluate health and safety practices against standards,
Organize, plan, and ...
Premier Retail Store Manager - Dbn - 25k- 35k pm CTC
Our client, a Premier Up Market retailer is looking to employ an exceptional, top calibre store manager.
High Energy Levels
LIQUOR STORE MANAGER – DURBAN
We are Looking for an experienced Liquor Store Manager (Ideal candidate must have Matric or Grade 12, contactable references and a clear Criminal and Credit record it is essential. On offer is a basic salary and all ...
Branch Manager – Durban
A Branch Manager prides themselves on the following:
• Achievement of turnover, budgets and achievement of targeted expense savings
• Achievement of unit shrinkage
• Stock management
• Training, Coaching and ...
Our client is one of the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. They are looking for a dynamic Account Manager, with experience in specialized skills in shopper research.
? Completed tertiary education (B. Com, ...
Senior Account Director – 8 month contract
Location: Durban North, KZN
Salary: Market Related
About the Role:
Opportunity available for a Senior Account Director for a contract opportunity based in Durban. This is an integrated role, ...
Sales Manager: HORECA – Durban
Salary Bracket – R600 000 CTC Negotiable
To manage a territory to provide a market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within clearly identified channels which delivers ...
Business Development Executive – Pest Elimination Industry
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive for a National Pest & Hygiene Company.
Purpose of the position:
Will be responsible for developing and selling new ...
Nightshift loader x 2
Matric or equivalent;
Certificate in Logistics Management would be advantageous
- At least 3 years’ experience within despatching and loading goods.
- Computer literacy ...
Experience in the Transport Industry
At least three-years’ experience
• Able to operate effectively in a high volume service driven transport operation
• Basic understanding of transport ...
Claims Administrator Wanted
• Assess the validity of the claim and documentation
• Invalid claims will be rejected/ Repudiated
• Assure capturing of claims are done accurately
• Assure all criteria is met to pay claim