Administrator Apprentice - Kokstad
In this role you will gain experience in office based working. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks including reception duties, typing letters/reports and arranging appointments along with many other general admin duties.
? To provide admin support within Tarentfort Centre office , dealing with phones, booking appointments, updating patient electronic record system, RIO
? To be first point of contact for patients, carers, staff and the public.
? To undertake clinical typing as requested
1. To deal with telephone enquiries, taking messages and providing assistance and action where necessary or passing to relevant team member if appropriate
2. To ensure all data are accurately recorded on RIO and managed in accordance with the Trust policy and procedure
3. To ensure records are maintained in accordance with Trust policy/procedure
4. To assist with patient records
5. To assist with Diary management
6. To ensure that patient confidentiality is respected at all times
7. Taking and transcribing formal minutes in an accurate and timely way if needed
8. Provide accurate and timely typing and administrative support, ensuring appropriate circulation of correspondence
You should be computer literate with good keyboard skills and ability to work under pressure. Excellent communication skills and a pleasant telephone manner are also important.