Customer Service Consultant Intern - Centurion
PG Glass is the largest network of Shatterprufe windscreens and Armourplate toughened automotive glass Fitment Centre’s in South Africa, as well as the largest repairer and installer of glazing and building glass products in Southern Africa.
SCOPE and PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: To manage the front desk of a service centre by providing professional operational support and general business consultation to all customers and staff. Special emphasis should be to ensure compliance with corporate identity and the correct advice is given to customers. To ensure that all internal sales are processed and that the correct money is collected. To be fully familiar with all products sold by PG Glass.
• Manage all counter sales by giving relevant advice to customers in the most professional manner telephonically
• Ensure that you handle all customer complaints and get advice from the Fitment Centre Manager/Senior CSC and or the Credit Controller/ Branch Administrator as and when required.
• Handle the processing of claims accurately and quickly by liaising with the customer on the correct excess amount and collecting payment.
• PG Values: Keep your promises, friendly service, go extra mile, be empathetic.
• Ensure Adherence to Company Policy and Procedures including BAP and other relevant process documents.
• Check the ‘on hold’ ‘rejected invoices’ and ‘incompletes’ of the previous day before entering any new transactions on the system of the Fitment Centre.
• Ensure that the GRV / GRC always collates with the order and that the posting of invoices are done correctly, i.e. double check!
• Ensure that you receive the correct cash from the fitter and that all cash is handled in a controlled manner by locking it in the cash register or safe at all times according to the Best Administrative Practice.
• Ensure that you follow up on insurance authorizations and that you received the correct authorization code.
• Ensure daily banking cash balances on a daily basis including receipts on the relevant system
• Process all PG Call Centre requests, i.e. incompletes, cash jobs and quotes.
• Collate full and accurate set of paperwork per transaction and file.
• Action the controls on digicall, i.e. branch on holds, invalid and denied claims
• Complete todays work today
• Record all leads (in DPS) and follow through the actions: ensure quoted, customer requirements, & follow through to acceptance.
• Increase conversions in the Fitment Centre (report on conversion rates daily)
• Follow up on any possible leads and faxes, do telesales and give accurate quotations to customers.
• Read and understand all National Deal Procedures & amendments and adhere to same
• Upsell: be aware of, informed and able to upsell
• Follow adherence to National Deal Procedure
• Refer to the Best Administrative Practice when doing stock control
• Partake in monthly stock takes at the Fitment Centre.
• Ensure that you collect all outstanding monies against COD’s and make sure that you record all comments and arrangements.
• Always do follow-ups on outstanding payments (COD’s).
• Ensure intact banking is done when receipting payments.
• Report all exceeded credit limits / terms and report to Fitment Centre Manager and Credit Controller / Branch Administrator for action.
• Ensure all incoming payments are accurately recorded and allocated.
• Ensure that you are familiar with the latest PG Group computer program / SAP system
Attendance & General Duties:
• Comply with all other reasonable work related requests and instructions as may be received from time to time including reasonable requests to work overtime as and when required.
• Responsibility to report on any fraud or illicit / non-compliant behaviour to the Company fraud hotline or senior manager.
• Comply with policies, procedures, standards and actively participate in operational initiatives.
• Minimum grade 12
• Relevant qualification(advantage)
• Computer literate is imperative
• SAP experience would be an advantage
• Identify and solve problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills – effective in handling and interacting with customers, staff, colleagues, franchisees and suppliers
• Analyze and institute improved methods in providing an efficient service to the customer
• Good human relations and good communication skills (verbal & written)
• Good telephonic skills
• Self motivating and independent
• High energy
• Ability to work under pressure
• Professional approach to business
• Customer service driven
• Complete today’s work today
• Valid Driver’s License
• Motor Vehicle (own)
• Mobile Phone
• Ability to travel
• Closing Date: 10 May 2019
Applications must include:
Relevant and updated CV
• Copies of Qualifications
• ID Document
PG Glass is an Employment Equity employer who gives preference to suitable candidates who add to the diversity of the Company. All applicants meeting the requirements will be considered, but preference will be given to members of the designated groups (previously disadvantaged groups). PG Glass is also an organisation that considers only candidates with a high level of integrity and ethics)