Operations Manager - Nelspruit
Purpose: To provide leadership and advise to clients to increase sales and profitability. To identify and advise on risk. To ensure the group strategy is implemented and executed.
• 5 Years’ operational management experience in similar industry
• Operational Management experience within technical industry
• Financial, accounting and business acumen
• Financial, statistical analysis and advice
• Ability to work independent and to travel extensively
• Ability to work and travel cross border
• Valid driver’s license and passport
• High level of computer literacy
Closing Date: 24 May 2019
Detailed specs will be given when selected for an interview.
Candidates that meet with the minimum requirements can email their Cv together with the following documents:
• Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
• Highest Qualification
• Latest Payslip
• Copy of Driver’s License
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 7 days.