Management & Executive Jobs
Managers need to know the ins and outs of the company, its suppliers, the staff, the owners, etc. To be in a management position (in any industry), you need to understand and accept that a lot of responsibility comes with it. To be put in a managerial position, you have to be thoroughly trained and possess the right qualifications.
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 22
Plus 10 years experience working in similar position.
Resides within the Gauteng area.
The company is looking for people with successful sales experience of at least one year. The candidate must be driven, motivated, determined with exceptional communication and selling skills as s/he will be expected to identify new business as ...
· Be the Project management lead for a number of projects.
· Handle day-to-day project management within a Global Multinational Customer Services Operation.
· Work across a range of projects (e.g. major features, new ...
To develop forecasting models and resource schedules for Customer Operations that ensure we continue to offer and improve on the service that we provide to our customers by anticipating expected volumes per channel and staffing ...
We are looking for an experienced Workshop Manager for a National Company in the Automotive Industry in Port Elizabeth.
Must be a Qualified Mechanic
At least 5 years experience in managing a team of mechanics/technicians ...
Finance Manager required for large blue chip manufacturing group.
B.Com Accounting or related Degree.
Honours will be an advantage
A minimum of 5 years experience at a similar level.
10 + Years experience in a ...
• Matric plus a Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
• Certificate or Diploma in Project Management
• 5 – 7 years managerial experience in the Logistics / Materials Management environment
• Understanding of the Seasonal ...
Experienced Top Business Manager with excellent business and financial Acumen. Professional with at least a degree. At least 5 plus years experience as a business manager that can proof currently driving a business profitable and successful, with ...
• Matric/Grade 12
• Sales & Marketing Degree / Diploma
• Valid driver’s license
• At least 5 years Sales experience, preferably in the Corrugated environment
• Computer Literacy (MS Office)
• Detailed understanding of ABACA and ...
Monitor and manage Client Liaisons Officer’s (CLO) daily activities; Ensure continuous improvement in the quality of work rendered by the CLOs
Monitor the telephone accounts of the team to ensure prudent utilisation of telephone resources; ...
We are looking for an experienced Managing Director to control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures.The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also ...
Operations Manager: Fuel & Energy – Durban
Ethekweni – R750k+ P/Annum
To organise and oversee the Manufacturing process, Responsible for the smooth running of production line and quality output. To ensure production process ...
Client seeks qualified Actuary with a minimum of 8 CT’s passed with 4-5 years experience in an Actuarial capacity within the Life Assurance Industry. Knowledge of the short term insurance industry an added advantage. Position involves the reserve, ...
Candidates must come from a shop fitting or wood manufacturing environment. This is non-negotiable.
1. Manage business operations and technical areas of Sets, Drapes and Screens (SDS) including all staff and resources within ...
Work collaboratively with the leadership team to achieve the organizational growth goals and objectives which are tied to the strategic plan.
Acquires new customers from an agreed upon geography and/or set of targeted ...