Private Banking Analyst Private Wealth D - Pretoria
To assist in proactively managing a portfolio of The Client Private Wealth Clients with a team of Private Bankers through provision of analysis, research and sales and service fulfilment with the intent of identifying additional opportunities for banking new clients and growing a portfolio of existing clients through effective stakeholder management.
· Act responsibly with work related resources in order to contribute to cost containment.
· Achieve expected financial targets and uphold associated service levels.
· Deliver exceptional and high-quality advice that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
· Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
· Provide sound services and recommendations based on customer and client needs, current information and trends.
· Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships that enable achievement of operational objectives.
· Ensure growth and increase in customer base by managing existing clients, generating new leads and growing active customer account base.
· Identify opportunities to expand our customer base with creditworthy and potentially profitable customers.
· Provide an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all relevant information.
· Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy and governance requirements as well as set processes and procedures related to area of specialisation.
· Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
· Ensure effective management of the leads pipeline.
· Support sales through analysis of client portfolio and pro-active client engagement.
· Contribute to innovation by finding faster and more accurate ways of working.
· Assist with profit growth for the business through sales and acquisition of new clients.
· Understand and market all financial services solutions within the relevant business offering.
· Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
· Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships within THE CLIENT and/or across the FRG.
Preference will be given to candidates with the experience, understanding and qualifications:
· 2-3 years’ experience within a Sales/Service environment
· Relevant degree, Preferably in Finance
· Ability to engage with high net worth individuals
· Good understanding of political, social and economic environment
· Analytical skills
· Good understanding of MS Office
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Good networking and relationship building skills
· Basic understanding of investment and lending products
· Ability to work in a high-pressured environment where multi-tasking is required
From the above responsibilities, the successful candidates will also be responsible for the following:
· Management of client portfolio
· Providing sales and fulfilment support
· Client review and analysis
· Driving client growth/ sales and entrenchment
· Managing risk and compliance projects
· Proactive client contact
It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable
Qualifications and Experience
· Relevant Degree in Finance or Economics or Accounting.
· FAIS accreditation required (RE).
· 2 - 3 years’ experience within a Sales/Service area of a financial environment.