S H E Manager - Durban
The breadth of the role encompasses Environmental, Health & Safety. You will have overall responsibility for managing Occupational health, Occupational Safety and Environment to achieve excellence on site. You will work with a Supply Chain team to develop the SHE strategy and improvement plans in order to achieve sustainable SHE excellence by reducing injuries, environmental impact.
You will meet the following minimum requirements/criteria:
• Bachelors Degree in Science or Engineering (Masters Degree a strong advantage)
• Additional special studies in Supply Chain, SHE and other related qualifications preferred
• 6 – 8 in Supply Chain operations
• 3 – 5 years in Management (experience at a factory site within an FMCG environment)
• Ideally 5 yeas mechanical / chemical engineering experience
You will have strong management and organisational skills and be able to work autonomously. You will need to be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
Location: Successful incumbent will ideally be based in Durban, KZN
Competitive salary and benefits including medical aid, pension, housing and car allowance, performance bonus and incentives.