Jobs in Limpopo
More than a fifth of the province economy is contributed to by Mining. Diamonds, phosphate, antimony, iron ore, copper, platinum group metals, chromium high- and middle-grade cooking oil, are included in Limpopo's rich mineral deposits. Mineral reserves include vermiculite, scheelite, gold, mica, emeralds, silicon, magnetite. The province is classified as a developing area because it exports primary products and imports manufactured goods and services. The province has high potential though thanks to resources such as rain-fed agriculture, tourism, minerals and abundant labour that offer excellent investment opportunities.
Showing Results 151 - 165 of 194
Salary: R 10,000 p/m + Co Benefits
The successful candidate will be responsible for the accurate reconciliation, payment and filing of all relevant Creditor accounts.
Matric / Grade ...
Customer Service Position
12 Months Call Centre Experience
Clear Criminal Record + ITC
R 8500 (Salary will increase the longer you are with the company)
Medical Aid + Pension Fund (After 3 months) ...
The successful applicant must meet with the following
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Self-motivated person who sets and achieves high standards
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding ...
WATER ENGINEER: PRODUCTION – NORTH-WEST:
• 6 years’ working experience as Water Engineer
• Grade 12 plus Diploma/BSc in Process/Chemical Engineering
• Computer Literate (Microsoft Office)
HELPDESK SUPPORT AGENT
National ISP Leader is recruiting for a Helpdesk Support Agent to join their dynamic team
- Relevant IT Tertiary qualification
- Previous exposure to Call ...
Recognized degree or diploma in Finance or related Business field
Three years experience in Financial Department, with proven financial accounting experience
Computer literate with knowledge of SAP and MS ...
PASTEL INVOICING CLERK
Salary: R8 000 to R10 000 pm
• Grade 12
• 2 years relevant exp
• MUST HAVE PASTEL EVOLUTION CONSULTANT EXPERIENCE
• MS Excel knowledge (above average)
All CVS must be in MS Word format. ...
Commercial Secretary for Law Firm
Secretary with experience in commercial department of large law firm required. Competition Law. M&A and similar transactions. Excellent typing and admin skills. Very good English language skills. Must handle ...
? Matric / Grade 12 certificate (maths and/or accounting advantageous)
? Previous experience working with cash / accounts and petty cash
? Reliable references regarding handling of cash.
? Good customer ...
Group Secretary Assistant
• CIS or relevant qualification
• A minimum of three years' relevant experience
• Administrative/secretarial experience
• Experience in typing minutes and legal documents (Dictaphone typing ...
If you are a young, confident individual, seeking a career in an exciting environment and you have a passion for numbers, then we would love to hear from you. In return for your dedication and commitment we can offer you a ...
To provide accurate and relevant information gathering and analysis of differing complexity directly to key stakeholders, in line with respective business value propositions, on time and in a format that is easily ...
INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN – LIMPOPO:
• 3+ Years’ experience as a Technician or 5+ years’ experience as Mechanician (after trade)
• Instrumentation Trade Test with an Electrical background
• N6 ...
Established mining company based in Limpopo is looking for a Plant Superintendent.
This position offers a great deal of growth for those who are passionate about mining
Looking to step up towards a senior role we want you!!!!!
New Business/ tenders/ contracts within the respective divisions of the company
Compiling of ad hoc reports
Completion and submission of monthly stats (and as and when requested)
Resolving Customer queries
Searching for ...