Human Resources Jobs
Human Resources Departments manage and develop programs that are designed to increase effectiveness as an employer, its hiring processes, pay, benefits and human resource policies. The entire aim is to create and manage the employer-employee relationship essentially. The label "human resources" refers to a broad participation and strategic role in the organization. Recruiters, HR Generalists and HR Managers are some of the main job titles that can be found in this sector.
- Popular searches:
HR Business Partner,
Showing Results 16 - 30 of 247
Human Resources / Payroll Officer VIP
• To administer payrolls efficiently – 5 weekly and 8 monthly (currently 340 employees).
• To provide support of various HR functions to line management.
• Collates information and ...
Payroll / HR Administrator
R10 000 - R12 000
• Ensure receipt of correct and accurate payroll information
• Capture all payroll information accurately onto VIP
• Distribution of pay slips monthly
• Ensuring that all IRP5’S and Benefits ...
? Assist with HR audits to understand HR strengths and opportunities.
? Assess existing HR policies and processes and make recommendations.
? Guide clients to create and maintain a structured working ...
Our Client a leading organization in Training an implementation is seeking an HR and Finance manager to join their team.
Female Young Aged 24 to 35
Is determined, disciplined and dedicated
Excellent communication skills and ...
Position: EMPLOYEE RELATIONS MANAGER
Area of specialisation:
To align and manage the implementation, application and interpretation of Industrial Relation Strategies, system and business processes within the organisation ...
Human Resources Executive
Key Functions Summary:
· Translate business strategy into a clear HR strategy and plan
· Manage and lead a large HR Team across the HR functions
· Drive culture
· Ensure execution of ...
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provide all recruitment admin support
· Manage new engagement process from offer letter to induction
· Provide HR advice to employees & line managers, explaining ...
Full-time HR Administrator
My client is currently recruiting for a full-time HR Assistant to join their team.
The key purpose of the role is to support the Principal and the HR department in all Administration to ensure that staff absence is ...
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide day to day support to management regarding human resources practices
• IR/Employee Relation Co-ordination
• Employment Equity & relevant Legislation
• Assist Group Training & Development Co-ordinator ...
Qualified but you are unable to find a learning opportunity?
This may be for you.
NQF Level 4,5 or 6 in Human Resource Management
Neat and well presented
Attention to good timekeeping and ...
Our company offers opportunities in the contact center management sphere, placing candidates in a wide range of areas which include; finance, legal, processing, insurance and marketing. We are searching for a Recruiter who is resourceful and ...
An exciting opportunity has become available for a candidate to fulfill the following responsibilities:
Training and development
BEE Project Management
Our client in the FMCG industry has a vacancy for an Human Resource Administrator/HR Administrator for their Bellville, Cape Town Branch
You will report to the HR Manager in Pretoria regarding all .HR issues at the Cape Town Branch. ...
Recruitment Consultant/ Executive Administrator (EHC413)
R15000 – R20000 per month
Small ITC company is seeking an Executive Administrator to fulfil the administration, procurement and tender administration function.
This is a ...
We are currently seeking to employ an ambitious, driven and creative senior recruiter.
As a senior recruiter you will be responsible for the development of Digital and Cognitive
recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies as well ...