Human Resources Jobs in Last 2 Days
Human Resources Departments manage and develop programs that are designed to increase effectiveness as an employer, its hiring processes, pay, benefits and human resource policies. The entire aim is to create and manage the employer-employee relationship essentially. The label "human resources" refers to a broad participation and strategic role in the organization. Recruiters, HR Generalists and HR Managers are some of the main job titles that can be found in this sector.
- Popular searches:
HR Business Partner,
Showing Results 1 - 15 of 17
2. IR / disciplinary issues
3. Communicating policies
4. Drafting contracts
5. Handling HR queries
6. Being the conduit of overtime between line and the payroll office
Frequent national travel
1. Full HR Generalist skillset
2. Ability to handle pressure and stress
3. Ability to handle difficult clients
4. Excel on Intermediate or advanced
6. Ability to influence and persuade
7. Ability to ...
HR Clerk / Administrator - East London (Graduate / Entry Level)
We are currently recruiting for a graduate level Human Resources Clerk / Administrator who will be tasked with providing generalist HR and IR related Administrative support. ...
Human Resource Manager
Manage planned versus actual HR expenses per operating unit;
Manage the successful implementation of the workforce plan and ensure that recruitment
percentage and employment equity targets are achieved;
Ensure that the ...
Salary: Up to R40 000 pm + Medical Aid
Our Client, a well-established company providing tourism services in Southern Africa, currently seeks a HR Manager to provide support services to their company. The poistion will be ...
Human Resources / Payroll Officer VIP
• To administer payrolls efficiently – 5 weekly and 8 monthly (currently 340 employees).
• To provide support of various HR functions to line management.
• Collates information and ...
Payroll / HR Administrator
R10 000 - R12 000
• Ensure receipt of correct and accurate payroll information
• Capture all payroll information accurately onto VIP
• Distribution of pay slips monthly
• Ensuring that all IRP5’S and Benefits ...
? Assist with HR audits to understand HR strengths and opportunities.
? Assess existing HR policies and processes and make recommendations.
? Guide clients to create and maintain a structured working ...
Our Client a leading organization in Training an implementation is seeking an HR and Finance manager to join their team.
Female Young Aged 24 to 35
Is determined, disciplined and dedicated
Excellent communication skills and ...
Position: EMPLOYEE RELATIONS MANAGER
Area of specialisation:
To align and manage the implementation, application and interpretation of Industrial Relation Strategies, system and business processes within the organisation ...
Human Resources Executive
Key Functions Summary:
· Translate business strategy into a clear HR strategy and plan
· Manage and lead a large HR Team across the HR functions
· Drive culture
· Ensure execution of ...
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provide all recruitment admin support
· Manage new engagement process from offer letter to induction
· Provide HR advice to employees & line managers, explaining ...
Full-time HR Administrator
My client is currently recruiting for a full-time HR Assistant to join their team.
The key purpose of the role is to support the Principal and the HR department in all Administration to ensure that staff absence is ...
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide day to day support to management regarding human resources practices
• IR/Employee Relation Co-ordination
• Employment Equity & relevant Legislation
• Assist Group Training & Development Co-ordinator ...
Leading and established company in Ballito area is looking for an experienced HR officer with all-round/generalist HR experience. MUST HAVE strong VIP payroll experience (3 – 5 years). To commence duties SOONEST.
Reporting to the HR Director, ...